Jeanette Bremin, born in Sweden 1962, have been living in Luxembourg for 30 years and works there as an independent artist. She studied Art & Science and Art-Nude-Still Life in Sweden, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design at UCLA in Los Angeles, Weaving courses with Lily Weisgerber and Printing courses at Atelier Empreinte in Luxembourg and Advanced Education at Alanus College for Art and Society in Alfter, Germany. She is the founder and initiator of Semaphore Art Studios in Oetrange, Luxembourg, where her studio is located. Jeanette works with oil and acrylic paint, embroidery on fabric and paper, reverse glass painting, paper construction, mixed media and installations.
She was awarded for her solo exhibition The Little Book of Pain and Colors + Textile + Music + Dancing + Wine = Gold !!! and nominated for the Humanity in Art Award 2018 in Milan, Italy.
Through the process of making art, I aspire to portray the subjective feelings I gain from events and different material, in alternating between organic forms to exact calm lines.
The tree of Life.
131cm H x 189cm, oil paint on cotton (private collection)
- 3e Édition de la Biennale Des Métiers D’Art, De Main De Maître, Luxembourg (L)
- BitburgArt, Bitburg (D)
- Gallery Kamellebuttek, Esch-sur-Alzette (L)
- Gallery Netzwerk, Trier (D)
- Online Exhibition 1 (solo), Semaphore Art Studios, Oetrange (L)
- Pop Up Gallery, De Main De Maître, Luxembourg (L)
- Salon du CAL, 2018,-17,-15 Luxembourg (L)
- Private Art Kirchberg, UBS, Luxembourg (L)
- Edition Trèves, TUFA, Trier (D)
- art3f, Luxembourg Art Fair, Luxembourg (L)
- Humanity in Art Award 2018, Milan (I)
- Wanderlust (solo), Alantor Blockchain Investments S.A, Luxembourg (L)