How to buy a work of art on Art Work Circle?
Follow these 4 simple steps:
- Click on the “Add to my collection” button when you are on the page of the work of art you wish to acquire;
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” in your collection page;
- Fill in the order confirmation form and tick the General Conditions of Use box to accept them;
- Click on “Confirm order”;
You will then receive a confirmation email. After the artist has validated the work of art’s availability, Art Work Circle will send you a detailed invoice to complete the transaction process and organise the shipment to the destination of your choice.
I am an art lover. What is Art Work Circle’s added-value?
- Free use of the website;
- Discover high-quality artists and artworks in Luxembourg;
- You can buy all types of media in all sizes for all budgets for corporate or private use, or as a gift;
- You can stay up-date-to-date with the latest art news with our newsletter;
- Get secure payment;
- Let our art experts advise you when starting a collection;
I am an art collector. Why should I buy art on Art Work Circle?
- Free access to the website;
- Discover talented artists and high-quality artworks from Luxembourg;
- Buy all types of art in any size for all tastes and all budgets for: companies, offices, home, as a gift, etc.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest news;
- Benefit from a secure and confidential method of payment;
- Benefit from our art experts’ expertise to start your very own art collection;
I am an artist. What is the added value of selling my art on Art Work Circle?
- Free subscription;
- 24/7 access to the website;
- Benefit from great visibility without border limitations;
- Art Work Circle advertises your art in our newsletter;
- Highlight your work thanks to photo galleries, videos, interviews, biographies and our social media networks;
- Art Work Circle handles the client relationship and logistics;
- Promote your exhibitions, openings and events on a regular basis.
How do I sell my artworks on the website?
Just send us the following information:
- Your Curriculum Vitae;
- A picture of yourself;
- Photos from each work you wish to sell as well as the corresponding datasheets.
Datasheets shall include the following information:
- Price (VAT).
If you are subject to VAT, please give us the price including the VAT (8%);
- Name of your work;
- Date of inception;
- Technique(s) used;
- Weight (for sculptures and large works of art);
- Specify whether the art is framed or unframed;
- Size of photos: minimum 3000 pixels wide;
- File quality: HD or Full HD;
- File format: Jpg or png;
- Definition: 72 dpi.
Send your application with the aforementioned information to Didier Damiani at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where does Art Work Circle ship my order?
In Luxembourg and the European Union.
How does the shipment work?
After an order has been submitted, Art Work Circle sends the confirmation email to the artist to determine if the artwork is available at the moment, when the carrier should pick-up the delivery or the type of shipment (for small-size artworks). The artist agrees to carefully wrap the artwork before the delivery.
Important: The artist agrees to join a certificate of authenticity along with the artwork.
The carrier picks up the artwork and handles the transportation to the designated destination.
Are there any delivery fees?
Delivery within Luxembourg is free of charge. For international shipments (EU), additional delivery fees may apply.
How do I carefully wrap my artwork prior to its delivery?
Please note that the artworks are moved from one location to another and may be exposed to different climatic conditions during the shipment. Therefore, it is important to carefully wrap your artworks prior to the shipment to protect them and avoid any damage.
What to do:
- Firmly wrap the entire artwork with high-quality bubble wrap to avoid any damage.
- Use high-quality tape to firmly wrap all parts of the artwork, so that it won’t open during the shipment.
- Use acid-resistant paper (neutral pH, for archiving purposes, glassine) to cover the more fragile artworks (screen printings, photographs, drawings) to avoid any chemical interactions.
- Put foam wedges on all sides of your artworks (paintings, photographs, frames) to protect the exposed ends.
All above-stated materials can be purchased in most art supply stores.
Important: Keep in mind that it is safer and cheaper to invest in high-quality wrapping material, than selling damaged artworks.